Inspired by InspiredTaste
Serving size: a 9-inch round cake
Hegg x WhatIF Mixture
80g BamNut Milk Airy
130g all-purpose flour
1 teaspoon baking soda
1/4 teaspoon fine sea salt
3/4 teaspoons ground cinnamon
3/4 cups canola or other vegetable oil
100g granulated sugar
95g lightly packed brown sugar
1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
150g grated peeled carrots, 5 to 6 medium carrots
50g coarsely chopped pecans (optional)
33g raisins (optional)
1. Preheat the oven to 180°c.
2. Mix the dry ingredients and sieve them.
3. Mix the wet ingredients in a separate bowl.
4. Add the Hegg x WhatIF mixture to the wet ingredients slowly while whisking them.
5. Combine the dry ingredients and the wet ingredients. Add the additional ingredients accordingly.
6. Pour the batter into a 9-inch round cake pan.
7. Bake for 40 minutes or until a toothpick inserted into the center of the cake comes out clean.
8. Serve with your desired frosting and toppings after the cake's temperature has cooled down.