Serving size: 8 large, thick cookies
100g Brown sugar
67g Caster sugar
4g Vanilla essence
20g Cocoa powder
2.4g Baking soda
221g Cake flour
170g Chocolate Chips
1. Cream sugars with Nuttelex until creamy. Add vanilla essence and Hegg mixture.
2. Measure our dry ingredients (cocoa powder, baking soda, salt and cake flour) into a separate bowl and mix well.
3. Fold in dry ingredients into wet ingredients until a dough is formed. Fold in chocolate chips.
4. Wrap up dough and let chill for 1 hour.
5. Portion the dough (approx 90g each) and bake for 10-11mins at 180°c. (Timing provided is for a gooey centre)