Serving size: 3 waffles
420g All Purpose Flour
7g Dry Yeast
5g White Sugar
2g Baking Soda
700g Oat Milk (Warmed)
115g Nuttalex (Melted)
30g Sourdough Starter
Vanilla Bean Paste (as desired)
1. Measure out dry and wet ingredients into two separate bowls and ensure that it is well mixed respectively.
2. Pour wet ingredients' mix into the dry ingredients' mix and whisk well.
3. Let the batter rest for 1 hour on the bench.
4. Heat up waffle machine and pour 2 ladles of batter into the machine.
5. Cook until golden brown. (Approx. 4 mins)
6. Serve with the toppings of your choice.