Serving size: 3
120g All Purpose Flour
1/2tsp White Sugar
1/2tsp Baking Powder
160g No Sugar Soymilk
100g Nagaimo (Grated)
180g Vegetarian Stock (165ml water : 15g Veg Gel)
40g Hegg's Eggless Egg Powder
4tbsp Japanese Pickled Ginger (Chopped)
1/2head Cabbage (Chopped)
1 Carrot (hopped)
9 King Oyster Mushroom (Sliced)
Hegg Eggless Mayo Original
1. In a mixing bowl, mix flour, salt, sugar, baking powder, soymilk, nagaimo, vegetarian stock and Hegg Eggless Egg powder together. Rest in the fridge for 1 hour
2. Fold in tenkasu, ginger, cabbage and carrot together
3. Heat the pan up, add oil, add in 2 scoops of batter, lay mushroom slices on the top. Cover the pan with its lid.
4. Allow it to brown completely at the bottom, remove the cover and flip the okonomiyaki over.
5. Once both sides are nicely brown, serve with okonomiyaki sauce, aonori powder and shichimi.