Makes approximately 15 croquettes.
600g Boiled potatoes
200ml Vegetable oil
2 tsp Onion powder
1tsp Garlic powder
1 tbsp Corn Starch
1. Peel and dice potatoes.
2. Boil for 10mins, until a toothpick comes out clean
3. Strain and mash potatoes while they're still warm.
4. Add onion powder, garlic powder and corn starch while mashing.
5. Divide and shape into roughly 40g pieces of potato mixture.
6. Soak croquetttes in Hegg Mixture wash, then coat them with panko.
7. Shallow fry until golden brown.